"Brother Jed" and "Sister Cindy" were at my college today
Among the things I was told after they learned I was lesbian are the following:
- "Have you thought about being cured?"
- "There’s a penis out there for you."
- "God loves the Lesbos, I love the Lesbos— and that’s why I want to save you."
- "How are you going to fulfill your usefulness if you aren’t going to have a kid?" (To which I said I’d like kids and one of them said…)
- "Turkey basters?!"
- "Women should obey their husbands"
- "Penises need to go in the vagina— you shouldn’t be a vagina-licker"
Siiiighhh. And these people use the Bible to “confirm” these beliefs. Come on, folks. -.- Though, I do appreciate that they said “We are not a part of the Westboro Baptist Church, we love all of you, we love the homos—we just want to save them”